Audio Video Tech Specs
TEC has an installed an Audio and Distributed Video system that will allow you to present your audio/video content on any or all of the (6) 65” TV’s, or through the speaker/sub-woofer system.
- Distributed performance loudspeaker system with (2) 18” sub-woofers.
- Portable Audio Equipment rack that can be connected to the system in (2) locations; the center column, or behind the stage wall. Note: audio from video is available at only the center column position.
- The equipment rack contains:
- A 16 ch Yamaha mixer with effects
- Two wireless mic systems that can be used either as a handheld systems or Bodypack Lav systems
- Connection for a music source via a supplied 1/8 connector. Note if planning on using an apple product you will need to supply the apple to 1/8 dongle to connect to the system
- (10) 65” TVs; (4) in the main room and one in each of the VIP breakout areas. The TV’s all receive/broadcast the same signal. This signal can come from either the house cable TV system or a client provided laptop via a connection located at the stage (1920×1080 resolution).
Further audio video needs can be provided through our relationship with a production rental house on an a la carte basis. They can provide cameras, video switchers, streaming systems, lighting packages and engineers to allow for a worry-free show, as desired.