Please complete the form below to be considered as a suggested Food Truck Vendor. After review of your submission, we will let you know if confirmed. We then ask that you provide a backlink to our website within 14 days.
Important notes about use of food trucks, from the zoning regulations governing our facility.
If you want to be on our list of approved food trucks, please let us know. We don’t charge any commission or kickbacks, and are not responsible for terms that you should negotiate with the event user.
- Haltom City does not currently have a food truck ordinance, and until such an ordinance is in place any truck working at this location must be currently licensed by the county and at least one other city in Tarrant County. These permits must be prominently displayed. The PO operator and food trucks shall be responsible and adhere to any new regulations passed by Haltom City, including any food truck requirements or ordinances. Food trucks will be subject to inspections by city inspectors at any time.
- Food truck(s) will only be allowed to operate in connection with events held at the banquet hall.
- All food trucks shall comply with all State, County, city laws, licensing and ordinances concerning their operations, insurance, health and safety and tax reporting. This shall include all operations, including, their use of sinks, preparation of food and all employees shall have the required credentials including food handler’s cards. This shall include any safety codes issued by the fire department.
- All waste (including waste oil) shall be discarded lawfully, and the grounds shall be cleaned before the trucks leave.
- The events center and any food truck or vendor, or person(s) renting the facility shall abide by all laws and ordinances, including TABC concerning the sale or serving of alcohol including storage of alcohol.
- The property will be allowed up to six (6) food trucks at one time.