The quinceanera celebration is a “coming of age” celebration very traditional in Latin American nations, from Mexico to Argentina. It is now evolving into a U.S. celebration among Latin Americans residing in the United States. The name derives from “quince” which means “fifteen,” and “andanos” which means “years.”
For many Latin Americans, the planning of the quinceanera celebration begins as early as the birth of a daughter and continues right up to the fifteen birthday. Such is the importance of this traditional quince custom, and thus finding quinceanera venues which can handle the specific needs of the party is very important.
We are Tarrant Events Center, serving the Greater Fort Worth area, and we have what you need for a successful quince event. Call us to arrange for a tour of our facility.
The seven major parts of a quinceanera
A traditional quinceanera event includes the following:
- A thanksgiving quince Mass
- A formal entry into the reception hall
- A formal quince toast
- The first dance, usually with the girl and her father
- The family dance, including immediate relatives of the girl
- The preferred song, played while others dance
- The general dance with all in attendance joining in.
The locations used for a quinceanera
The mass is, of course, held at the girl’s church of choice. The reception is held at any appropriate event hall rental.
That event room rental may be a dining hall, banquet hall, event center, any event space rental capable of handling the different event activities; thus there are many quinceanera venues near me for you to choose from.
Why we believe Tarrant Events Center is the perfect quinceanera event hall
Consider for a moment what we have to offer for your quince:
- Tables and chairs
- Moveable stage
- Outstanding audio and visual equipment including six huge video screens
- Cordless microphones
- Finishing kitchen
- Two separate VIP rooms, perfect for holding the gifts or for last minute primping before the reception
- Over one acre of landscaped grounds for those who need to step out for a breath of fresh air
- Ample and overflow parking
- Centrally located in Fort Worth
- Over ten floor plans to accommodate your vision of the event
- And a friendly staff to help you in the planning
An affordable venue waiting for you to transform
One of the great features of Tarrant Events Center is the fact that we are a blank canvas. We have a chic interior with high ceilings, capable of being a wedding venue, a kids birthday party venue, a corporate meeting venue, or a quinceanera venue. We give you the freedom to come in and decorate in any manner you wish. We give you the freedom to arrange for any food presentation you wish, and we give you the freedom to arrange for any entertainment you might want, and that freedom means you negotiate with vendors to find the best price possible. We make suggestions, if asked for, but the final decision is yours.
Call us and ask about half-day and full-day rentals. Arrange for a tour of our facility. Talk to our professionals, sooner rather than later. We take reservations a year in advance, and offer all-inclusive pricing.