In the Latin American community, the quinceanera party is an important celebration for a young woman, and that means the search for quinceanera venues, in your area, is a very important undertaking. The planning for the quinceanera celebration oftentimes begins when the young woman is still a young child; it is THAT important, so finding the right event hall rental is crucial for a successful quinceanera party.
We are Tarrant Events Center, and we believe we are the perfect event space rental for your quinceanera party. Call us for more details and to arrange for a tour of our Fort Worth location.
What you will need in a quinceanera venue
Based upon our research into this area, and our experience in hosting other quinceanera events, we believe you will need the following in an event space rental:
- Large, main party room
- Separate rooms for primping and to hold the gifts
- Some sort of finishing kitchen for food preparation/serving
- Tables and chairs
- Preferably a stage, microphones, and quality audio/video equipment
- Flexibility in floor plans
- Ample parking
With those items, you have the flexibility to arrange for a party which meets your vision. After all, you have been planning this party for fifteen years, and the vision which has formed is an important one to you and to your daughter. A great quinceanera venue will meet all of your needs, and allow you the freedom to turn your vision into a reality for your daughter.
Let’s see how Tarrant Events Center meets those needs
At Tarrant Events Center, we have what you need. Consider that list mentioned above:
- We have a large, central room, capable of handling from 50-300 people
- We have two separate VIP rooms, perfect for primping or holding gifts or last-minute clothing alterations.
- A finishing kitchen
- Tables and chairs
- A moveable stage, cordless microphones, state-of-the-art sound system, and six large 50” monitors for perfect viewing no matter where you are in our event room rental.
- Ten floor plans to choose from with more in the planning stage
- Ample parking and overflow parking, plus one-plus acre of landscaped property
What can you expect to pay for a quinceanera party venue?
The price fluctuates greatly in a city the size of Fort Worth for an event room rental. You can pay $500. You can pay $10,000. And you can pay anything in-between those two prices. Tarrant Events Center offers half-day and full-day rentals, with our prices ranging from $850 to $2,500, depending upon half-day or full-day, and the day of the week for your event. Weekend rentals traditionally cost more in the venue rental business.
Our pricing is considered all-inclusive, meaning there are no hidden fees. The price you are quoted when you sign the lease agreement is the total price you will pay us.
What about incidental costs?
Costs like food, entertainment, and decorations are managed by you. You negotiate with different vendors to find the price which fits in your budget. We can give you recommendations, but the final decision is yours.
It all adds up to the perfect event, the event you have been planning for fifteen years. Call us today and arrange for a tour of Tarrant Events Center. We would love to be a part of your daughter’s big event.