affordable wedding venues

Today, in this article, we take a look at some economic realities and how they will affect wedding venues as we move on into the future.  Having done that, we will discuss the steps owners of wedding venues must consider if they are to be considered viable options moving forward into 2023 and beyond.

We are Tarrant Events Center, a leader in affordable wedding venues in the Fort Worth area. Give us a call at 817-996-3636 for more information and to arrange for a tour of our event center.

Some economic realities to consider in 2022 and beyond

There was much talk during the political races of 2020 about the Top 1% and the rest of us, the 99% who much scramble to pay the bills, to put food on the table, to afford to provide for our children, and to somehow save for the future.  Sadly, this was not political rhetoric.  The majority of Americans face tough economic decisions most days, and the prospect of things getting better in the future are slim.

That reality means that American facing wedding expenses need to make tough decisions as well.  Very few Americans can afford to pay thousands for a wedding venue, thousands for reception venues, plus pay for a caterer, a decorator, and live music.  There not only is not enough money in savings, but there is not enough money in the checking account.  There is not enough money, period, for a dream wedding and reception for the majority if working Americans.

And, so, they compromise. They do away with some dreams. They cut back on the things they hoped would be in the wedding.  They look for inexpensive wedding venues, or cheap wedding venues, and the reception is oftentimes held in someone’s home to save money, a home with all the ambiance of, well, a home.

A lavish wedding? A lavish reception?  As they say in Brooklyn or the Bronx, forgetaboutit!

What the average citizen is looking for in wedding venues

What does the average citizen want in a wedding venue? The same things the Top 1% wants. They want extravagance. They want special memories. They want storybook realities on a budget, quite frankly.  The most important event of their lives should be special. Unfortunately, special costs a great amount of money.

These realities call for changes in wedding venues design

Our word of warning and advice to those who own wedding venues: change or fall by the wayside in the wedding game.  Find ways to make wedding venues and reception venues affordable for the majority of the population, or compete for the few rich people getting married each year.

It’s as simple as that.  It’s as simple as following the lead at Tarrant Events Center.

A word about Tarrant Events Center

Ten floor plans to choose from.  Indoor and outdoor facilities, meaning the wedding and reception can be held at one venue, meaning much, much less expensive.  The facilities to allow the wedding party to prepare their own food, the freedom to arrange for their own entertainment and decorators.  One rental fee, all-inclusive pricing, no hidden fees.  And the ability to make reservations a year in advance so the customers can lock in on a low price before, or if, it rises.

These are but a few of the ways Tarrant Events Center aims to make the wedding venue affordable for most people and not just one-percent of the people.

Call us today! We are dream-makers for all of Fort Worth!