We are here to walk you through the party venue rental process, we being Tarrant Events Center, serving the Greater Fort Worth area. Whether you are in Fort Worth or not, the information in this article will serve you well in planning your party.
A Party Checklist
You can work from a party checklist like this one when looking at party venues:
- Make list of people to invite.
- Mark the date on your calendar.
- Send invitations (by mail, e-mail, or phone).
- Plan the menu, including the beverages.
- Make shopping list (food, paper goods, decorations).
- Plan cooking schedule: Determine what can be made ahead and frozen, day before, and that day, and what you are buying already prepared.
- Make list of equipment needed (rental chairs and table).
- Plan the layout of the rooms. (Make sure all the food tables are not right on top of each other to ensure smooth flow for people to mingle.)
- Plan music.
- Plan lighting.
- Buy or make a centerpiece or other decorations.
- Check your stock of cleaning supplies for before and after the party.
- Make sure you have all the platters and serving pieces you’ll need in a party space rental
Advanced planning suggestions:
- Choose a theme.
- Make a guest list
- Pick a date and time.
- Decide if it will be indoors or outside for places to throw a party
- Decide if you will have it at home, go to a park, or pay for a hall.
- Decide on the day’s activities; what time to eat, what games to play, what crafts to do, etc.
- Order your party supplies; including favors, decorations, wrapping paper, tape, plates, plasticware, cups, and piñatas.
- Order your entertainment; get written receipts and read those contracts. (i.e. music and dj, magician, clown, farm animals, balloon bouncer, etc.)
Choosing the party venue rental
Now, take a look at the lists above and consider this: renting a place like Tarrant Events Center eliminates about half of those two lists. Tarrant Events Center provides the following:
- We allow you to use caterers (your own or from our list)
- You will like our competitive pricing
- We encourage you to use food trucks for your event to minimize food costs, and you can chose from our list or find your own
- Lots of paved parking, and plenty of overflow parking
- From 10-275 guests
- Banquet seating maximum 100 guests
- Auditorium style seating max is 135 guests
- Bar if needed (ask for tabc rules on serving liquor)
- Wi-Fi available
- A one acre treed lot for outdoor activities, includes picnic tables
- Very competitive prices
- Our prices include most everything you could need
- Private venue
- Cocktail tables and linens, or other tables and chairs as needed for different types of events
- No charge for set-up access, one-hour before event
- Easy to find at North Loop 820 and Hwy 377 (Denton Highway), 5230 Denton Highway.
- 10,000 watt state of the art sound system, for your use
- Your personal photo slideshow displayed on our (6) 50” large monitors throughout facility
- Personalized message displayed on framed vertical monitors
- Use a DJ or not (we can furnish a list)
- Play your playlist, Spotify, or Pandora
- Cordless microphones
Planning a party and choosing an event space rental does not have to be complicated or stressful. Call us today about Tarrant Events Center and looking for venues in Fort Worth